8 Reasons Why Clients Prefer Astute Accountants & Advisory Solutions
- We speak the same language – We understand the many stresses that small business and investment property owners and self-managed super fund trustees face, as we also have a similar background ourselves and have many years’ experience in these fields. We see and understand the need to simplify and streamline the accounting process. We help to achieve this by listening to and discussing your needs and recommending the correct software package to suit your circumstances – we then work hand in hand to ensure that you are satisfied with your results and feel confident with the software, knowing that your accounts are correct and up-to-date.
- You can talk to us at any time by calling our office number (08 9300 3240). We don’t charge extra for emails and phone calls – in fact we encourage them, and we always try to get back to you the same day – no more waiting for a week to have your question answered. The person you meet with and deal with on the phone is the same person who prepares your tax return.
- We provide tax advice and solutions designed specifically for your needs - the small business owner, the investment property owner and self-managed superannuation fund trustees.
- You'll be treated as a VIP - we're never too busy to look after you, whether you're a sole trader or if have 20 staff members.
- Value for money for professional tax and accounting advice - our lower overheads, cost structure and small business focus means we can offer first class service at very competitive prices. We also save you money as we go that extra mile to ensure that all deductible expenses have been recorded and GST credits claimed.
- You'll benefit from our network of related business providers including financial planners and bookkeepers to keep your business going and growing.
- We offer a no-obligation consultation* to all new clients to discuss your situation and how to best organise your accounting and financial affairs to promote your business success.
- We want to understand you and your business, we like to visit you at your workshop, office or place of business from time to time in order to see how your business works. We want to become a part of your team and help support your business to grow and be successful.
* A charge may be incurred at the discretion of the accountant