Why might you need a bookkeeping package?
Not only is it to a business' advantage to prepare financial accounts; they are required in order to prepare financial reports and tax returns. Every business must account for their income, expenses, payroll, and many other accounting activities. Having an up to date balance sheet consisting of the entities assets, liabilities and equity allows for business decisions to be made with confidence and a timely manner.
We are certain that you didn't go into business looking forward to managing your business finances. You went into business because of your passion for the services or products that your company provides. You want to focus on growing your business; not on having to utilise your time on the bookkeeping and accounting aspects of your entity.
But without accounting, how will you know where your business stands financially? How will your business grow? Can you identify your businesses survival? Where might you need improvement?
At Astute we recognise the need for a solution that's specifically tailored to the needs of your business. We can help you to organise your financial affairs, meet your tax obligations and free you from the mundane task of doing your own books. This leaves you free to do what you really want to do - grow your business and focus on the tasks you enjoy, while providing you with the tools necessary to ensure that the growth and longevity of your enterprise is possible.
It makes financial sense to engage the professionals; we can make the numbers work for you, instead of against you!
What do we provide?
Several services are necessary for proper recordkeeping so that you are able to fulfill your taxation obligations and also help to make informed decisions about your business.
- Bank reconciliation – it's important to have your bank account balanced at all times, so we ensure that we provide this service regularly, preferably at least monthly.
- Profit and loss and financial statements– these statements detail the income earned and the expenses incurred for the period, and are invaluable if you want a better look at your business and how it's running, and necessary to help you with the all important decision-making.
- Maintaining your general ledger – that's key for keeping reliable and accurate business records and costs. Your general ledger should be updated frequently, and with care.
- Other services - eg looking at payroll obligations, cashflows and maintaining budgets
We will transfer the reports to you electronically on a regular basis as required, and we can also forward the reports to your Astute Accountant at no extra charge.
What are the costs?
Charges have been calculated at $80 plus GST. This ensures that we are able to provide accurate computerised reports, using up to the minute software, operated by bookkeeping team members who are kept up to date with the many changes through an ongoing comprehensive training program. This in turn, produces the information in the correct format that can be used by your Astute Accountant to produce accurate BAS returns, interim accounts, and/or your end of year return.
Have you considered the true cost to your business of using a friend, relative or trying by yourself to cope with your bookkeeping, thinking that you are saving money on bookkeeping fees?
- There’s the time cost – do you have the right person to do the bookkeeping –the wrong person may result in you paying double the fees- what should take 1 hour may take an inexperienced person 2 hours to do
- There’s the cost of inaccuracies due to lack of experience / incorrect date entry, leading to increased accounting fees charged having to correct the records
- There’s the emotional / health cost brought on by stress of getting behind in your reporting
Does this sound like you?
- Up late the night before the BAS is due, preparing accounts?
- You know that doing the Bookkeeping is not the best use of your time
- Just like so many business owners you HATE Bookkeeping
- You’re not getting the right reports to make financial decisions to grow your business
- You’ve been meaning to get on top of your paperwork, but it just hasn’t happened
- You’ve been “burying your head in the sand” for too long , and now is the time to get your bookkeeping in order
- The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is chasing you for Business Activity Statements (B.A.S.) / End of Year Reports
We want to use bookkeeping as a tool to change your business.
We will use our skills alongside yours to make your business the very best business that it can be. We can help you to make your business the dream business that you envisioned when you started it!
With our Bookkeeping Service, your bookkeeper and accountant is your partner, working alongside you to help your business do its very best so that you can make more money, have more free time, and have peace of mind.
We want you to enjoy owning your business.
We are the experts at what we do and we can make a difference for you!
Do you want?
- More time for you to concentrate on your business
- Freedom from the stress of doing your own book-work
- Better financial control of your business
- Value for money for the services provided
- Then consider utilizing the services of Astute for your booking needs.
What do I do now?
Contact us now on (08) 9300 3240 to discuss your requirements